Thursday, October 2, 2008

You may have figured out what I'm attempting to do here (other than slash my wrists). The plan is to attempt to recreate a lay-out, or format, if you will, sonewhat similar that I used on AOL. So far, it's adequate, but I'm having to get used to the idea of a dark background (my choice). I do have the option of using a simple white background, but since change is in the air (except for Obama), I'm going to stick with this for a while.

The Pictures: What! You want pictures, too? Well I'm not sure how I'll do it 'cause today's a whole new ball of wax.

This Date In History: 2008; Day three finds Jimmy yelling obscenities at his computer, while his trusty attack cat, Shithead, giggles with amusement.

Birthdays: 2008; Too many to mention. If I started in China and began writing today, by the time I was finished, there'd be another shitload of 'em born.

The Hits Just Keep On Coming: Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. When everything seems to be coming your way, you're probably in the wrong lane. If everything is going well, you have probably overlooked something.

That it's it for today, my little rabbit punchers. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

8 comments:

Rose said...

Proud of you darling! I seem to have lack of interest to add to this site until I know I can move all my previous files over.

My daughter has the same background as a template for her Vermont site skimobiling. I like the dark background not as easy on the eyes text wise but very appealing with your photo in the background.

Hugs, Rose

garnett109 said...

What no picture, ok shithead get him!

Amelia said...

You seem a bit disgruntled Jimmy lol. ...We want our damn pictures!!!! j/p. Have a great weekend.

*M*

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hi Jimmy came over to your Blog from Kelly's ~ you tickled my sense of humour thanks for that ~ Ally x

Helen said...

I like the looks of you blog. You have it looking great. Helen
http://madcobug-myeverydaylife2.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

You look good on a dark background. It beats a mugshot on a white background! I am trying to figure out if blogger has journal alerts or not. Anne

Julie said...

I am not sure how to do the pictures like you used to have also. I know picasa is where all the pictures you put on your blog are stored so you can probably make albums there to post here, maybe. Hell...who knows but I trust you'll figure it out.

Missie said...

I think your blog is looking great! Enjoy your weekend.